- We will not collect personal information when you visit our site, navigate our site or communicate with us via our sites unless you provide us that information voluntarily.
- You will be able to update the information that you provided to us by sending an email to email@example.com
- Please be aware that while in transit to us your e-mail may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to us.
Questions, Comments and Suggestions
- We welcome your questions, comments and suggestions and have provided forms and e-mail boxes for that purpose.
- We will share your questions, comments and suggestions with our employees as will be required to be able to respond to or deal with them appropriately.
- Please be aware that we collect non-personal information that provides us with traffic and usage data when you visit our site.
Cookies, tags etc.
- We may use “cookie” technology. A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser when you link to that website. It is not a computer program and has no ability to read data residing on your computer or instruct it to perform any step or function. By assigning a unique data element to each visitor, the website is able to recognize repeat users, track usage patterns and better serve you when you return to that site. The cookie does not extract other personal information about you, such as your name or address.
Linking to other sites
- Our site provides links to other websites. We are not responsible for the practices used by other website owners or the content or accuracy of those other websites.
Changes to this statement
- This statement is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Lemongrass Consulting and Website Cookies
We send cookies from our website to your device to allow us to provide you with the best user experience we can. Here you can see what cookies may be sent to your device by lemongrassconsulting.com and what we use each cookie for. You can control cookies within your browser by accessing the browser Help menu, but please be aware that if you choose to disable cookies, certain features of lemongrassconsulting.com may be disabled.
Cookies used on lemongrassconsulting.com
Below is a list of the cookies used by lemongrassconsulting.com and what each is used for:
Google Analytics tracking cookies provide meaningful reports about our visitors. However, Google Analytics cookies do not collect personal data about you. Expiration: 2 years from set/update.
Google Analytics tracking cookie. Expiration: 30 minutes from set/update.
Google Analytics tracking cookie. Expiration: Not Set.
Google Analytics tracking cookie. Expiration: 6 months from set/update.
On lemongrassconsulting.com you may notice that there is content from other websites – for example a video from YouTube or a map from Google. We may also provide you with the opportunity to share information with others using social networks such as Facebook. We add this content from time to time to improve the user experience. As a result, you may be sent cookies from these other websites. Lemongrass Consulting does not control these cookies and we suggest you check these third-party websites for more information about the cookies they use and how you can manage them.