Title: SAP on AWS – Managing Security in the Cloud
Introduction: Jason Nicholl, EVP, APAC Region
Presentation: Paul Baverey, Chief Information Security Officer
Duration: 45 mins
It’s important that you and your organisation think differently about data security in the cloud – it’s not the same as you’ll find on-premises. In this webinar, we will look at how to approach security when migrating and operating your SAP workloads on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and explain the key security features of AWS.
In this webinar, you will:
– Discover the best ways to manage an Enterprise SAP deployment securely in AWS
– Gain an understanding of how cloud security differs from on-premise security
– Explore how migrating SAP to AWS is more than ‘lifting and shifting’
In addition, we’ll discuss:
– AWS security principles
– Securing AWS architecture
– The Lemongrass Security Framework
We include a number of examples of how Lemongrass helps SAP customers reduce costs, increase agility, improve service quality and accelerate innovation by migrating, operating, and automating their SAP systems on AWS.