Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Nordics & Philippines
Lemongrass has two fundamental routes to market:
As Business Development Manager you will primarily be responsible for achieving Software & Service Solution sales targets within assigned client groups. To achieve these targets you will:
1. Generate leads and qualified opportunities from decision-makers in the UK SAP market;
2. Work with the Lemongrass Subject Matter Experts in converting leads and qualified opportunities in closed deals, including organising demo’s, workshops, webinars, and other interactions;
3. Work with the cell CEO in ensuring commercially attractive and viable, profitable commercial propositions are made to ensure leads and qualified opportunities are converted into closed deals.
To assist you in achieving those targets, you will be assigned secondary responsibility for:
1. Building and maintaining constructive working relationships with the wider Lemongrass team;
2. Building and maintaining the Lemongrass network of ‘known decision-makers’ in the SAP UK market, and in particular for SAP Technology areas within those companies;
3. Building a relationship with ‘known SAP Technology decision makers’ that will assist Lemongrass in targeting those decision-makers for Software and Service Solutions on a ‘just in time’ basis;
4. Building and maintaining a relationship with assigned Software providers with which we have (more or less) exclusive arrangements of representation within the UK market.
Picture of the Right Candidate
The right candidate is an entrepreneurial spirit, who understands the potential and is comfortable with the relatively high level of initial risk.
He/she has a good understanding of the service areas Lemongrass and it’s solutions play in and has been a senior SAP consultant or SAP delivery manager across multiple industries, client sizes and deployment phases.
More recently, he/she has moved into a more of a solution and commercial role, and has been successful in that role. He/she is confident in his/her ability to achieve revenue and margin targets. Opening doors comes easy. Building constructive relationships is part of the passion.
Quietly confident in his/her abilities, he/she wants to be part of something new and exciting – perhaps more lifestyle than corporate – and is confident that he/she will contribute to the success and passion of Lemongrass.
Please apply using the form below, if you experience problems uploading your CV, please email your application to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest, return to the careers page.