Job Title: Partner Manager
Location: UK South East or Northern Europe
Our Company: Lemongrass is an SAP-to-AWS professional and managed services company focused on implementing, migrating, operating, and automating SAP on the AWS cloud. Headquartered in the US, Lemongrass has resources in 15 countries, including the U.S. and India. We are proud to have been the first company in the world to migrate a full SAP production system to AWS, the first company to migrate a client’s SAP estate from HEC to AWS and, most recently, the first Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner to launch a managed SAP offering that is integrated with AWS Managed Services (AMS).
Lemongrass is an AWS Partner Network Premier Consulting Partner, an AWS accredited Managed Service Provider and was the second company globally to achieve the AWS SAP Competency status. Further details of our AWS capabilities and experience can also be found on the AWS Partner Finder.
Our Team: Our highly experienced and skilled team is what makes us exceptional and why we have an excellent reputation in the market and a roster of happy referenceable clients. Our clients include some of the world’s most recognizable Enterprise brands who trust us to maintain the systems that run and optimize their businesses. We take pride in our culture of innovation and collaboration which drives us to continuously deliver exceptional benefits and innovative solutions for them. With a team of over 250 professionals supporting clients in over 15 countries, we are one of the most successful and innovative SAP-to-AWS Managed Services providers in the world.
Summary: The Partner Manager role is to take over the management of all aspects of our relationship with AWS, SAP, and second-tier partners on a global basis, help scale out the awareness across the partners, and ultimately drive more growth through pre-qualified, leveraged leads into our business. The Partner Manager role is more a Partner Marketing and less a Partner Pipeline Manager role.
- Manage Relationships – AWS, SAP ASE, SAP, and second-tier partner Executive Teams are key sponsors of Lemongrass: we help them achieve their business objectives. The Partner Manager is to ensure Executive Mapping and Executive Stakeholder Management is in place. Executive Interactions and Executive ‘Lemongrass Sponsorship’ is tracked.
- Partner Marketing & Lead Generation – AWS has some 7,500 dedicated Account Managers. The number of SAP and second-tier Account Managers is as yet unknown and combined may represent a similar number. It is the objective of the Partner Manager to ensure that each of these individuals when identifying an SAP-on-AWS opportunity think off and actively engage with Lemongrass. It is the responsibility of the Partner Manager to ensure Marketing Engagements into these communities through shooting regular “rockets” into these communities: high impact and highly visible marketing messages that are distributed to a wide audience. The Partner Manager is to ensure a constant and increasing stream of pre-qualified, leveraged leads from our Partners, and as such this role carries a ‘qualified lead generation’ target;
- Partner Funding – AWS, SAP, and indeed some of our second-tier partners have formal partner planning and funding activities which must be managed according to their expectations. The Partner Manager is to ensure our funding from AWS, SAP, and second-tier partners is maximized and as such, this role carries a ‘received funding’ target;
- Partner Event Participation – AWS, SAP and other partners organise go-to-market events that Lemongrass may participate in. The Partner Manager is to manage our participation, ensuring maximum exposure is gained from each event. Lead targets are set by event and Qualified Leads are tracked against events.
- Partner Compliance – Our partners have their internal structured Partner opportunity and reference processes that Lemongrass needs to company with through providing regular and accurate information. The Partner Manager is to ensure up-to-date information about Lemongrass is maintained in the Partner systems and a status for each opportunity and delivered engagement is tracked and managed to plan.
- Executive Interactions and level of Lemongrass sponsorship;
- Number of qualified leads per Region (EMEA, USA, AP);
- Value of Funding Received;
- Completeness of Marketing Activities by Partner
Build a team
- Build a Team for Success
- Define the Roles and Headcount required to scale the above responsibilities for Lemongrass Globally (EMEA, US and AP) into a Hiring Plan
- Find, Interview and Hire candidates for the roles against a Hiring Plan
Experience & Knowledge
- Service Marketing
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of AWS
- Understanding of the SAP-on-AWS Opportunity
- Experience in working with AWS and/or SAP
- Able to define roles for a team and hire into those roles
- Ability to mobilise and energise internal and external stakeholders behind the Lemongrass brand
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills are essential, as this is most likely to directly impact the results required
- Ability to Disagree and Commit: this is a brand-new industry and things are changing quickly, we need a team player who has the backbone and can challenge but will commit to the team decision even if it’s different from what they want.
- Customer Obsession: able to understand what success really means for AWS, SAP and the End Customer
Lemongrass Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. The selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation.